- Personal Styling & Shopping
- Image Consultancy Training
- Retail Training
- 10 Day Intensive Foundation Training
- 5 Day Personal Styling Training
- 3 Day Foundation Training: Colour Analysis
- 1½ Days Foundation Training: Make-up Application
- 3 Day Foundation Training: Image & Style for Women
- 2 Day Foundation Training: Image & Style for Men
- ½ Day Wardrobe Management Training
- 1 Day Personal Shopping Training
- 1 Day Building and Marketing Your Business Training
- Community Initiatives
- Style Events & Workshops
Do you wear 20% of your clothes 80% of the time? Wardrobe management takes a look at your own wardrobe and identifies how to make the clothes you have work for you.
Your 2 hour wardrobe management session takes place in your own home where we can work through what you have, what’s working, what’s not and how to get more out of it. Using your shoes and accessories we’ll show you how to create outfits taking photographs as we go along and creating your very own look book so you’ll never have to guess or stress again!
With a de-cluttered wardrobe beautifully organised so that you can see what you’ll be wearing, we can identify key items you would benefit from adding so that you’ll wear all of your wardrobe all of the time. We’ll create a shopping list for you to take on your next shopping trip or we can help you do this on our personal shopping experience.
Looking for a unique gift?
Why not treat someone to one of our fabulous personal shopping or styling experiences? Click here for details.
Cost: £75 Per Hour
Duration: Minimum 2 Hours Recommended. Additional time can be booked (subject to availability) at a discounted rate of £50 per hour.
Location: Home Based
I just wanted to say thank you for your helpful suggestions and guidance during your recent visit. On your arrival at my home you made me feel at ease and a while later I was prepared to confess the worst sins of my wardrobe. We delved deep and with a few laughs and more than a few ‘gentle persuasions’ from you, my wardrobe slowly began to change. It is still transforming into something that is more colourful, easier to use and much more me.
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Download Lorraine’s Top 10 Style Tips